By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Chikwelu left Spanish Iberdola side Levante Las Planas after just one season.
The 35-year-old, who joined Levante from Madrid FF last summer made eight league appearances for the club but failed to register a goal.
The veteran midfielder started his career at Nigerian club Akwa Starlets.
Chikwelu also played in Finland for United FC and later had stint in Sweden for Umea IK and Kristianstad.
The player was omitted from Nigeria’s squad to the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
Chikwelu has scored 15 goals in 33 league appearances for the Super Falcons. READ ALSO:
- Osimhen Removes Napoli Related Posts From Instagram After TikTok Row
- Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal Against Disciplinary Tribunal Decision
- Bet9ja Football League: Ondo FA inaugurates committee for 2nd edition
- Mikel, Akide Make Panel Of Soccer Experts For 2023 Best FIFA Awards
- CAF CC: Morocco’s RS Berkane Arrive Nigeria For Insurance Clash