By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Okoye, who signed a four-year contract joined the Black and White from Sky Bet Championship club, Watford.
The 23-year-old will play alongside his compatriots, Kingsley Ehizibue and Isaac Success at the Dacia Arena.
The shot stopper spent one season at Watford after arriving from Eredivisie outfit, Sparta Rotterdam last summer.
The Nigerian failed to make a league appearance for the Hornets.
Okoye featured twice for the London club , in the League and Carabao Cup.
He failed to make Watford’s matchday squad this season prior to the transfer. READ ALSO:
- BREAKING: Falcons force Lionesses to barren draw in Paris Olympics qualifier
- Paciencia rescues vital point for Angola against Algeria
- Osimhen, Yusuf benched as Eagles return to training
- Sporting Lagos’ winless streak continues with 2-2 draw against Shooting Stars
- AFCON 2023: Guinea hold Cameroon with 10 men