By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
South Africa Premier League club Golden Arrows have signed Nigerian goalkeeper Olufemi Kayode.
According to iDiski Times, Kayode signed a two-year contract with an option to renew.
The 30-year-old joined the Durban-based side from Nigeria Professional Football League outfit, Sunshine Stars.
The stop stopper will be the fourth goalkeeper at Arrows, with the club having signed Ismail Watenga from Mamelodi Sundowns on loan, while they still have Sifiso Mlungwana and Nkosi Gumede on their books, which will create a healthy competition in goals.
Kayode has previously played for Enyimba, Lobi Stars and Akwa United. READ ALSO:
- Osimhen Removes Napoli Related Posts From Instagram After TikTok Row
- Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal Against Disciplinary Tribunal Decision
- Bet9ja Football League: Ondo FA inaugurates committee for 2nd edition
- Mikel, Akide Make Panel Of Soccer Experts For 2023 Best FIFA Awards
- CAF CC: Morocco’s RS Berkane Arrive Nigeria For Insurance Clash