The Federal Ministry of Sports Development has announced September 20th – 30th, 2023 as the new date for the 7th edition of the National Youth Games, which will be held in Asaba, Delta State.
The new date was confirmed after a meeting between the Ministry of Sports Development and the Chairman, Delta State Sports Commission, Tonobok Okowa which took place in Abuja, on Monday.
The Ministry stated that the change in date was to allow more time for the operationalization of plans towards hosting a successful youth games fiesta.
- Osimhen Removes Napoli Related Posts From Instagram After TikTok Row
- Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal Against Disciplinary Tribunal Decision
- Bet9ja Football League: Ondo FA inaugurates committee for 2nd edition
- Mikel, Akide Make Panel Of Soccer Experts For 2023 Best FIFA Awards
- CAF CC: Morocco’s RS Berkane Arrive Nigeria For Insurance Clash
It added that the Games will serve as a precursor to celebrate the nation’s 63rd Independence Anniversary, which will be marked on October 1st, 2023.