By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Liverpool have joined Nottingham Forest in the race to sign Wilfred Ndidi from Leicester City.
Ndidi has reportedly agreed personal terms with Nottingham Forest.
Both Leicester City and Liverpool are also said to be in discussion to finalise the move.
The Independent have now reported that Liverpool have firm interest in the Nigeria international.
The Reds are considering a move for Ndidi before the transfer window closes on Friday.
The Reds are said to be looking for more options in midfield despite the arrival of
Alexis Mac Allister, Dominik Szoboszlai and Wataru Endo this summer.
- Osimhen Removes Napoli Related Posts From Instagram After TikTok Row
- Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal Against Disciplinary Tribunal Decision
- Bet9ja Football League: Ondo FA inaugurates committee for 2nd edition
- Mikel, Akide Make Panel Of Soccer Experts For 2023 Best FIFA Awards
- CAF CC: Morocco’s RS Berkane Arrive Nigeria For Insurance Clash
Ndidi has less than 12 months on his contract and Leicester City are open to allowing him leave for the right price.