The Kebbi Government has appointed a four-member Interim Management Committee for Kebbi United Football Club.
Ahmed Idris, Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to Gov. Nasir Idris who disclosed this in a statement in Birnin Kebbi on Wednesday, said the Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Nura Bala-Fingale announced the appointment.
The commissioner said the committee is saddled with the responsibility of overseeing the affairs of the team for some time.
Bala-Fingale said that the appointment became imperative in view of the dissolution of the previous management.
He said the dissolution was necessitated by the need to streamline sporting activities in the state and to ensure good governance.
“A caretaker committee has been appointed pending the final decision by government to restructure sporting activities in the state,” he said. READ ALSO:
- Osimhen Removes Napoli Related Posts From Instagram After TikTok Row
- Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal Against Disciplinary Tribunal Decision
- Bet9ja Football League: Ondo FA inaugurates committee for 2nd edition
- Mikel, Akide Make Panel Of Soccer Experts For 2023 Best FIFA Awards
- CAF CC: Morocco’s RS Berkane Arrive Nigeria For Insurance Clash
Members of the committee included, Mansir Bawa, Chairman, Nura Abdullahi-Koko, Team Manager, Ibrahim Usman-Magaji, welfare officer and Ibrahim Abdullahi-Ngaski, Secretary.
The commissioner thanked the outgone management team for their efforts, maximum support and cooperation.
He urged the newly appointed interim committee to be diligent, and committed to their duties in order to achieve the desired aims and objectives of the club. (NAN)