By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Alex Iwobi has started training at his new club Fulham following a minor injury layoff.
Iwobi joined Fulham on transfer deadline day from Everton.
The Nigeria international’s debut was delayed due to the hamstring injury he sustained in his last game for Everton.
The 27-year-old is now back on his feet again and is in line to make his debut against Luton Town at the Craven Cottage this weekend.
- BREAKING: Falcons force Lionesses to barren draw in Paris Olympics qualifier
- Paciencia rescues vital point for Angola against Algeria
- Osimhen, Yusuf benched as Eagles return to training
- Sporting Lagos’ winless streak continues with 2-2 draw against Shooting Stars
- AFCON 2023: Guinea hold Cameroon with 10 men
He missed Nigeria’s 2023 Africa Cup of Nations tie against Sao Tome and Principe as a result of the setback.
His international teammate Calvin Bassey is also available for the game.