By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Alex Iwobi has started training at his new club Fulham following a minor injury layoff.
Iwobi joined Fulham on transfer deadline day from Everton.
The Nigeria international’s debut was delayed due to the hamstring injury he sustained in his last game for Everton.
The 27-year-old is now back on his feet again and is in line to make his debut against Luton Town at the Craven Cottage this weekend.
- Osimhen Removes Napoli Related Posts From Instagram After TikTok Row
- Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal Against Disciplinary Tribunal Decision
- Bet9ja Football League: Ondo FA inaugurates committee for 2nd edition
- Mikel, Akide Make Panel Of Soccer Experts For 2023 Best FIFA Awards
- CAF CC: Morocco’s RS Berkane Arrive Nigeria For Insurance Clash
He missed Nigeria’s 2023 Africa Cup of Nations tie against Sao Tome and Principe as a result of the setback.
His international teammate Calvin Bassey is also available for the game.