By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Leicester City’s bid to sign Kelechi Iheanacho may not see the light of the day.
The Eagles are keen on adding the experienced Nigerian to their squad before the end of the transfer window.
Iheanacho is also said to be interested in joining the London club.
Leicester City have demanded £18m for the talented forward.
Crystal Palace are however only willing to pay around £10m to £15m for the player.
The 26-year-old has less than 12 months remaining on his contract and Leicester City may need to lower their asking price to avoid losing him for nothing next summer.
- Osimhen Removes Napoli Related Posts From Instagram After TikTok Row
- Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal Against Disciplinary Tribunal Decision
- Bet9ja Football League: Ondo FA inaugurates committee for 2nd edition
- Mikel, Akide Make Panel Of Soccer Experts For 2023 Best FIFA Awards
- CAF CC: Morocco’s RS Berkane Arrive Nigeria For Insurance Clash