By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Leicester City’s bid to sign Kelechi Iheanacho may not see the light of the day.
The Eagles are keen on adding the experienced Nigerian to their squad before the end of the transfer window.
Iheanacho is also said to be interested in joining the London club.
Leicester City have demanded £18m for the talented forward.
Crystal Palace are however only willing to pay around £10m to £15m for the player.
The 26-year-old has less than 12 months remaining on his contract and Leicester City may need to lower their asking price to avoid losing him for nothing next summer.
- BREAKING: Falcons force Lionesses to barren draw in Paris Olympics qualifier
- Paciencia rescues vital point for Angola against Algeria
- Osimhen, Yusuf benched as Eagles return to training
- Sporting Lagos’ winless streak continues with 2-2 draw against Shooting Stars
- AFCON 2023: Guinea hold Cameroon with 10 men