By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Ghanaian champions Medeama SC have arrived Ikenne ahead of their CAF Champions League clash against Remo Stars.
The Mauve and Yellow arrived the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos on Saturday afternoon.
Evans Adotey’s side will take on Remo Stars in the second leg of the preliminary round tie at the Remo Stars Stadium on Sunday.
Medeama won the first leg 1-0 and will progress to the second round by avoiding defeat.
Meanwhile Remo Stars head coach, Daniel Ogunmodede is confident his side will scale through to the next round.
“Our goal is simple to qualify for the next round of the CAF Champions League,” he told the club’s media.
“The players understand what is at stake and we all working towards achieving it.” READ ALSO:
- BREAKING: Falcons force Lionesses to barren draw in Paris Olympics qualifier
- Paciencia rescues vital point for Angola against Algeria
- Osimhen, Yusuf benched as Eagles return to training
- Sporting Lagos’ winless streak continues with 2-2 draw against Shooting Stars
- AFCON 2023: Guinea hold Cameroon with 10 men