By Obaloluwa Joshua
Taiwo Awoniyi continued his impressive scoring form as Nottingham Forest fell to 3-2 defeat against Manchester United at the Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon.
Awoniyi opened scoring for the Tricky Trees on second minutes.
The Nigeria international has now scored three goals in three Premier League outings for Forest this season.
The 26-year-old made history as the first Nottingham Forest player to score in seven consecutive Premier League outings.
The forward also joined Emmanuel Adebayor and Mohamed Salah as the only African players to score in seven consecutive Premier League games .
Defender Willy Boly scored the second goal for the visitors.
Manchester United rallied to win the thrilling contest with Christian Eriksen, Casemiro and Bruno Fernandes hitting target. READ ALSO:
- Osimhen Removes Napoli Related Posts From Instagram After TikTok Row
- Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal Against Disciplinary Tribunal Decision
- Bet9ja Football League: Ondo FA inaugurates committee for 2nd edition
- Mikel, Akide Make Panel Of Soccer Experts For 2023 Best FIFA Awards
- CAF CC: Morocco’s RS Berkane Arrive Nigeria For Insurance Clash